The following employment incentives are offered by Perimeter Aviation:
Compensation and Benefits
Perimeter Aviation is dedicated to providing its employees with a competitive salary package and a comprehensive benefits package.
Some of our benefits include:
- Group Insurance from Great West Life
- Life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, extended health coverage, dental and vision coverage
- Massage therapy, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Podiatry coverage
- Global medical assistance for out of country care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee educational assistance program
- Discount travel benefits with Perimeter and other select airlines
Perimeter holds wellness activities and events for employees and the communities we serve throughout the year.
Some of our past events and activities include:
- Community and workplace barbecues
- Community pancake breakfasts
- Fishing derbies
- Hockey tournaments
- Onsite fitness and gym access
Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
The Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) is a significant benefit offered to all employees by our parent company, Exchange Income Corporation (EIC).
Employees are eligible for the ESPP once they have worked for Perimeter for at least 6 months, for at least 20 hours per week continuously.
EIC offers Perimeter employees a "buy 3 get 1 free" stock option, where employees are given one free share of EIC stock for every three EIC shares they purchase, up to a maximum of 5% of the employees' salary.
Don't delay! Join the Perimeter team today!